Business Dispute Resolution and Litigation
Litigation, although sometimes necessary, is not always in the best interest of your business or career. Accordingly, we resolve many business and employment disputes without going to trial and frequently without even filing a lawsuit.
We work to understand each party's priorities and to create a solution that best serves you. We have negotiated successful outcomes for various types of disputes across industries, including, but not limited to:
- Contract disputes;
- Employment termination;
- Non-competition covenants;
- Non-solicitation agreements;
- Confidentiality agreements;
- Power supply contracts;
- Financial fraud;
- Real estate and construction;
- Toxic torts; and
- Professional (accountant, lawyer, and business consultant) malpractice.
Our attorneys are recognized by both peers and clients, and consistently rank in Chambers USA, Best Lawyers and Oregon Super Lawyers lists.
"[Your team's] tactics were clever and always found their mark. You were able to quickly recognize winning arguments and expand the advantage. The final [arbitrators'] decision and complete achievement of our objectives is, of course, the best illustration of the quality of your team."
- Ronald Myhro and Howard Bode, Co-Managers of American Retail Services, LLC